Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Bacon & Cheese Fries
- Oil for frying
- 24 oz. frozen French fries
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, Dip & Sauce Mix for dusting
- ½ lb. bacon, cooked and chopped coarse (divided if serving individual portions)
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (divided if serving individual portions)
- Preheat oil to 350˚F and fry french fries till golden.
- Place each 8 oz. serving in a medium-size bowl and dust with about 1 tsp. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dry Mix seasoning. Use a mesh sieve to evenly and lightly coat fries.
- Plate fries while warm, sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the cheese and top with about 2 Tbsp. bacon crumbles.
- For a shareable appetizer, in a large bowl, dust warm fries with 3 to 4 tsp. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dry Mix seasoning. Plate on platter and top with cheese and all of the bacon.