Skip to main navigation
Skip to content
Skip to footer
Wood-fired pizza with KC Masterpiece® BBQ sauce, hamburger, cheddar/provolone shredded cheese topped with pickles slices. The perfect combination of sweet, salty, and savory for instant craveability.
- Pizza dough or premade thin pizza crust (such as Bonici®)
- olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- ½ cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- ¾ pound lean ground beef
- ⅓ cup diced onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup pickle slices
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Place a pizza stone in oven if using.
- If using fresh pizza dough, press and shape, then brush with oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Pre-bake for 6 to 7 minutes.
- In a large skillet, sauté ground beef for 3 to 4 minutes, breaking the meat up with a wooden spoon. Add onion and continue to cook until meat is no longer pink. Spoon off any excess grease.
- Add salt and steak seasoning and mix 2 tbsp. of KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce into the beef mixture.
- Spread half of the remaining barbecue sauce over the pizza crust. Sprinkle half of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
- Spoon the ground beef mixture on the pizza crust and sprinkle with pickles.
- Top with remaining cheeses and drizzle remaining barbecue sauce over the top.
- Place pizza on baking stone or a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.