Flautas de Pollo with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch®Sautéed chicken with Anaheim chili, onion, poblano and garlic rolled in tortilla and fried, served with guacamole and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® sauce.
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- 1 small Anaheim chile, roasted, seeded and diced small
- 1 small poblano pepper, roasted, seeded and diced small
- ½ teaspoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Oil for frying
- Prepared guacamole
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, Dip & Sauce Mix, prepared as dressing
- Cilantro for garnish
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; stir flour into butter until smooth. Add onion and peppers and cook until softened.
- Add garlic, lemon juice, paprika, pepper and salt. Stir till heated through.
- Add chicken into mixture and remove skillet from heat and cover.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan or deep-fryer.
- Fill tortillas with about 2 oz. chicken mixture. Roll tortilla around filling and secure with toothpicks.
- Working in small batches until browned, fry the rolled tortillas, about 2 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Remove toothpicks and serve with guacamole, cilantro and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing.