Skip to main navigation
Skip to content
Skip to footer
Dip it with a kick! Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® combined with spicy buffalo sauce make this cheesy chicken dip a customer favorite. Serve with tortilla chips, pita and celery sticks.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, Dip & Sauce Mix (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Blue Cheese Dressing, Dip & Sauce Mix (or to taste)
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup buffalo sauce, divided
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips or toasted pita chips and veggies for dipping
- Pre-heat oven to 375˚F.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® and Blue Cheese Dressing, Dip & Sauce Mix.
- Spread on the bottom of a pie plate or small casserole dish.
- Toss chicken with half of the buffalo sauce and place on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with remaining buffalo sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and bake 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with toasted pita chips that have been dusted with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, Dip & Sauce Mix, celery, carrots and other vegetables.